- Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM
Register NOW for June 7 onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinic!
Thursday, June 3, 2021
Dear Brooklyn Center Community Schools Families:
Our school district is partnering with Hennepin County to offer an onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Monday, June 7 for youth ages 12 and up and their families. Please register for an appointment by 4 p.m. on Friday, June 4. Walk-ins will be accepted as supply allows.
Monday, June 7 vaccine clinic
The following Pfizer vaccine event is available specifically to Brooklyn Center Community Schools’ youth 12 and older and their families in partnership with Hennepin County:
Monday, June 7, 2021
Brooklyn Center High School East Gym (Enter door #20)
6500 Humboldt Ave. North, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Walk-in as supply allows
Parental consent and presence
- Youth ages 16 years and older can receive the vaccine with a signed consent form from a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is encouraged to attend the appointment; however, it is not required. Verbal consent at the time of vaccination will be accepted.
- Youth ages 12-15 years are required to have a parent or guardian attend the appointment, and the parent or guardian will fill out a consent form at the appointment.
- Exceptions to parent/guardian rules are available for emancipated minors, minors who are a parent of a child, and minors experiencing homelessness.
How to sign up
- Appointments are required for this event. Walk-ins are accepted as supply allows.
- Insurance is not required
- Identification (driver’s license, ID) will NOT be required
- Complete this registration survey for each individual seeking a vaccination.
- In the registration survey you will be asked for an access code:
- Enter access code 5604702 for the onsite event on June 7
- Once you have completed registration you will be prompted to select an appointment time.
- If you do not enter the access code for the June 7 event, you will not have access to the specific event mentioned above. If you registered without the access code, please call our Navigation Center for assistance.
- Registration closes at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 4, 2021.
- All who register for a first dose will need to schedule an appointment for a second dose. You will receive an email invitation to schedule a second dose about an hour after the first dose is complete.
Registration and scheduling help are available by phone
If you want help registering for and scheduling a vaccine appointment for the June 7 event, call the Hennepin County Navigation Center at 612-348-8900, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Help is available in English, Spanish, Somali, and Hmong.
Español: Queremos asegurarnos de que todos, incluyendo las personas que la barrera es el idioma o la tecnología, puedan obtener respuestas a sus preguntas sobre la vacuna COVID-19 y puedan inscribirse para una cita para recibir la vacuna. Llame al 612-348-8900 para obtener ayuda en inglés, español, somalí y hmong.
Soomaali: Waxaan doonaynaa in aan hubino in qof kasta, marka lagu daro dadka dhibaatadu ka haysato luqada iyo tiknoolojigu, ay heli karaan jawaabaha su’aalohooda talaalada COVID-19 ayna isu diiwaan gelin karaan balanta talaalka. Wac 612-348-8900 si aad u heshid caawimaad luqdaha English, Spanish, Somali, iyo Hmong.
Hmoob: Peb xav kom txhua leej txhia tus nrog rau cov tsis paub lus zoo, los sis, tsis paub txog kev mus siv saum huab cua, uas yuav txais tau tej lus nug thiab tej lus teb txog koob tshuaj tiv thaiv tus kabmob COVID-19 thiab sau npe teem caij txhaj koob tshuaj. Yog xav tau kev pab hais ua lus Askiv, Spanish, Somali, los sis Hmoob, hu rau tus xov tooj 612-348-8900.
Pfizer vaccine resources
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for People Under 18 Years Old (state.mn.us)
- Emergency Use Authorization fact sheets for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
If you have questions about the onsite COVID-19 vaccine events, please contact Debbie Erickson, lead nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org.