Monday, June 13, 2022
Brooklyn Center Community Schools’ School Board met for a regular meeting on Monday, June 13, 2022, at the District Office. Below are the highlights.
- Sarah Bratsch, Director of Finance, presented a budget update.
- Gail Graiewski-Traxler, District Quality Compensation Program Coordinator/Instructional Coach, provided a review of the Quality Compensation Program.
The board took action on the following item:
- Approval of FY23 Original Budget Resolution
- Approve Resolution Awarding Transportation Contract
- Approve the first read policies
- Kai Johnson, presented the Student Representative Report
- School Board Member Reports
- Superintendent Report
- Leadership Reports
The Monday, June 13, 2022 meeting minutes will be posted here shortly.