Monday, July 11, 2022
Brooklyn Center Community Schools’ School Board met for a regular meeting on Monday, July 11, 2022, at the District Office. Below are the highlights.
- Jennifer Moberg, Director of Finance, presented a budget update.
- Michelle Auld, Wellness Coordinator, presented the annual Wellness Report.
- Superintendent, Dr. Carly Baker, presented a special meeting discussion for a virtual public hearing to be held on Monday, July 25, 2022 regarding the purchase of the 5910 building.
The board took action on the following items:
- Approval of IOWA Authorizer
- Approve the first read policies
- 209 Code of Ethics
- 410 Family and Medical Leave
- 414 Mandated Reporting of Child Neglect or Physical or Sexual Abuse
- 415 Mandated Reporting of Maltreatment of Vulnerable Adults
- Approve Principal Pay and Benefits Guide
- Approve Merit Matrix
- Approve Goal Incentive Pay
- Kai Johnson, presented the Student Representative Report
- School Board Member Reports
- Superintendent Report
- Leadership Reports
The inaugural Centaur Block Party is going to be celebrated on Saturday, August 13th, 2022. Click here to learn more about the events.
The meeting ended in a closed session to discuss the superintendent’s evaluation.
The Monday, July 11, 2022 meeting minutes will be posted here shortly.