Fifth Grade Distance Learning
- Teachers will send a message via Seesaw daily. They may provide additional resources or suggestions in these messages.
- Teachers will be available during school hours via phone messages, email, and messages through Seesaw. Please reach out with any questions.
- Students will benefit from engaging with academic materials daily in order to maintain skills.
- Set goals: setting daily goals for what your child will accomplish can help to make tasks meaningful and build confidence for students.
- Your child will have access to learning materials via Seesaw or paper copies, whatever delivery method you prefer.
- We recognize that not every activity is appropriate for every child. Teachers are working to make sure we are meeting the needs of all students. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your child’s teacher if a student needs accommodations.
Please use this sample schedule if you feel it is helpful to structure your child’s day
8:00 Morning Message
View the morning message on Seesaw from the teacher to get information to set the stage for the day
8:30 Reading and Writing
9:15 Movement Break
9:45 Science/Social studies/EL
11:30 Lunch Break
12:30 Activity Menu
Fifth Grade Learning Plan by Week
Click on the links below to see what your fifth grader can learn this week.