Summer Programming Overview
Students in Brooklyn Center Community Schools are invited to participate in our summer programming!
Most classes run Mondays – Thursdays from Monday, June 17 – Thursday, July 25. There is no programming July 4. Transportation, breakfast and lunch is provided at no cost. Register by Friday, May 24, 2019 to guarantee transportation for the first day of class. Students must be enrolled in Brooklyn Center Community Schools to participate in summer programs.
Online registration will take place on Eleyo, our registration management system. Click here to visit our Eleyo website. Click here for instructions about getting started with Eleyo.
- Kindergarten Prep – For students entering kindergarten in fall 2019
- STEP 21 – For students entering grades 1-5 in fall 2019
- LEAP 21 – For students entering grades 6-9 in fall 2019
- Credit Recovery High School – For students entering grades 10-12 in fall 2019
- Extended School Year (ESY) – For students entering grades K-12 in fall 2019 who receive special education services
- Bright Start Child Care – Fee-based before-and after-school child care program available during the school year, non-school days, summer
- Baby Steps – For teen parents enrolled in summer programming and BCCS staff members
- Youth Programs and Activities – For students entering grades 10-12 in fall 2019
Transportation is provided for all eligible students entering grades K-12
If you have moved or have an elementary school student attending summer school, you must complete a transportation request form and return it to the Transportation Office by no later than Friday, May 24, 2019. The transportation request form is located on the district’s website, in the office at each school, and at the Transportation Office.
All transportation request forms received after May 24 will be processed and transportation will start on Monday, June 24, 2019. All transportation request forms received after June 24, 2019 will be processed and transportation will start 3-5 business days after date of receipt of the transportation request form.
The Transportation Office is located at Brooklyn Center High School, 6500 Humboldt Ave. N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430. Contact us at email@example.com or 763-450-3386 x1201. The Transportation Office will be open 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday from June 10 – August 30. The office will be closed July 4-5.