Join the Brooklyn Center Community Schools team!
In Brooklyn Center Community Schools, we are preparing students in a changing community for a changing world. Whether you’re interested in substitute teaching or a permanent position, we’re here to support you. We offer staff a competitive salary and benefits package and targeted professional development, so you can offer your best to our students. We mean it when we say we value community. Our more than 400 staff members understand that the business of educating students is everyone’s business, including teachers, bus drivers, school clerks, nutrition staff and everyone that works for the school district plays a role in influencing the next generation of learners.
If you have the same values, passion, and want to be part of the change and accomplish our mission, explore and apply for open positions.
Our Core Values
We believe that:
- relationships thrive when there is mutual respect and trust.
- honoring each person’s intrinsic value enhances our community.
- our diverse community strengthens our collective power.
- caring relationships with high expectations are essential to reaching one’s highest potential.
- life-long learning is vital for personal fulfillment, opportunity, and success.
- everyone is responsible and accountable for equity.
- partnerships among students, families, schools, and community benefit all.
Watch the below video to learn more about how staff members live our core values every day.