June 14, 2019 – Construction will begin at Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM on Monday, June 17, 2019. The first phase of work will be creating a new secure entrance and adding the second floor addition on the north east section of the building, above the current Pre-K and kindergarten wing of the building. Click here to learn more about the construction projects at EBE.
Procedures for families and visitors to the building will change while construction takes place. The current parking lot that’s used for drop-off and pick-up will be inaccessible during construction and the new procedures will begin for summer programs.
Construction equipment will be setup in the bus drop-off and pick-up lot so the buses will need to move to the visitor lot. Families will now use the west parking lot, previously known as the staff parking lot, for pick-up and drop-off. Visitors and families can also park in the west parking lot and the north parking lot near the playgrounds. The main entrance of the school has also moved to the west side of the building.
Please refer to the below map for further instructions. Click here for a larger version of the map. If you have any questions, please call the EBE main office at 763-561-4480.
Previous Facilities Updates
Construction will begin at Earle Brown Elementary STEAM on Monday, June 17, 2019. Procedures for families and visitors to the building will change while construction takes place.
Facilities Committee Resources and Minutes
- Click here to view the Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM Floor-plan
- Click here to view the Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM Short Term Plan
- Click here to view the Secondary School - Main Level
- Click here to view the Secondary STEAM Short Term Plan
- Click here to view the Adequacy and Capacity Maps Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Facilities Conditions Assessment Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Meeting Minutes Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Meeting Minutes Feb 16, 2017