College and Career Readiness Overview
Preparing students for college and career starts in Pre-K. We work to prepare students to accomplish each educational milestone so they leave our system feeling confident they will be successful in college or career.
There are many opportunities for students to get ready for the next step after graduation, including:
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- College in the Schools and College Now courses (CIS and CN)
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- Career and Technology Education (CTE) courses
- Post secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)