Expanded Campus Hybrid
Teaching and Learning
- School will be held following our school calendar with high-quality and engaging teacher-led instruction and/or support each day. Click here to view the hybrid calendar for February and March.
- To reduce the number of people in school buildings each day, two cohorts of students will attend in-person classes on opposite days. Every effort will be made to place all students from one household in the same group
- Group A students will attend school in-person each Monday and Tuesday with teacher-facilitated remote instruction each Thursday and Friday
- Group B students will attend school in-person each Thursday and Friday with teacher-facilitated remote instruction each Monday and Tuesday
- Every Wednesday, all students will participate in distance learning
- Students will have opportunities for individual and small group support on Wednesdays
- Teachers will use Wednesdays for individual student/family support, planning, collaboration, and creation of instructional content
- All school buildings will be closed on Wednesdays in order to facilitate thorough cleaning and sanitization between student cohorts. Additional cleaning will take place over the weekend.
- Brooklyn Center Elementary School
- In-person learning with a small cohort of students that focuses on the social, emotional, and academic well-being of each student
- Dedicated time each week for one-on-one check-in with classroom teacher
- Secondary schools (Middle School, High School, Early College Academy)
- In-person learning that provides full access to the academic program
- Dedicated time each week for one-on-one check-in with homeroom teacher
- Dedicated office hours each week for drop-in support with all teachers
Centaur Plus childcare will be limited to students who have a caregiver that's a Tier 1 essential worker. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.