Limited Campus Hybrid
Teaching and Learning
- School will be held each day with the majority of students learning online and off-campus. While off-campus, students will engage in daily live virtual sessions with their teachers. Off-campus students will follow their distance learning schedule.
- A limited number of students will be on campus four days a week for in-person instruction. On-campus students include students who receive educational support primarily in a special education setting (ex: center-based programs) and others to be determined.
- Limited in-person cohort(s)
- In-person learning with a small cohort of high needs students that focuses on individual learning plans of each student
- Students receive prioritized in-person instruction specific to their needs and learning plans that is especially difficult to provide in the virtual classroom environment
- Virtual learning day every Wednesday
- Follow distance learning 2.0 learning model
- Receive some in-person services, such as mental health supports, assistance from the Family Resource Room and other to be determined services
A fee-based school-age childcare program will be offered at the Early College Academy campus. Students may attend the program on their remote learning days (except Wednesdays).