Health Resource Center
- Park Nicollet provides free walk-in medical services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-5 pm (no appointment needed) during the school year. During school breaks, walk-in medical services are available on Tuesdays from 1-5 p.m. We are closed on major holidays and during emergency school closures, such as snow days.
- The Annex Teen Clinic is available twice per month for appointment-based sexual health services
- Medical Consent Form 2019-2020 – English
- Medical Consent Form 2019-2020 – Spanish
- Children’s Dental Services provides a full range of restorative and preventative care
- Provides care for insured and will work with those who are uninsured on a sliding scale discount program
- Services are available during the school day for BCCS students as well as for the community (0-26 years old or pregnant). If you would like to bring your student in for an appointment, call 612-746-1530 to schedule.
- Dental Consent Form 2019-2020 – English
- Dental Consent Form 2019-2020 – Spanish
- Free eye exams provided by Dr. Frick from Maple Grove Vision Clinic one Friday/month
- Call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100 for an appointment
- Mental Health services are provided by The Family Partnership, North Psychology Clinic and POR - Emotional Wellness
- Appointments available at no cost for insured and uninsured patients at Brooklyn Center STEAM, Earle Brown Elementary School, and the Early College Academy
- To schedule an appointment call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100
Need Healthcare Coverage?
- Portico Healthnet assists families with applications for state insurance, and assist with other low-cost coverage options for those who may not qualify for state programs.
To schedule an appointment, please call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100
The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center is made possible by our generous sponsors, Park Nicollet Foundation and the United Way; and by and our community partners: Park Nicollet Health Services, The Annex Teen Clinic, Children’s Dental Services, North Psychology Clinic, POR Emotional Wellness, The Family Partnership, Portico Healthnet, Dr. Frick (Optometrist), and Brooklyn Center Community Schools District.