Our Core Values
We believe that:
- Relationships thrive when there is mutual respect and trust.
- Honoring each person’s intrinsic value enhances our community.
- Our diverse community strengthens our collective power.
- Caring relationships with high expectations are essential to reaching one’s highest potential.
- Life-long learning is vital for personal fulfillment, opportunity and success.
- Everyone is responsible and accountable for equity.
- Partnerships among students, families, schools and community benefit all.
Watch the video below to learn what our core values mean to our staff members.
Our Core Values in Action
Read the below stories to see how our staff members are living our core values.
Dave Paulson, bus driver and custodian at Brooklyn Center Middle and High School STEAM, is being recognized for living our core values on a daily basis.