Why Teachers On Call?
As a substitute teacher with Teachers On Call, you'll make a difference in the lives of students and gain valuable experience in the field of education. Whether you are just starting the application process, or have been a substitute teacher for many years, Teachers On Call is excited to have you as part of their team. Teachers on Call has been connecting schools and centers with qualified K-12 and early childhood substitute staff for over 20 years.
Flexible and full-time positions
Working for Teachers On Call allows you to create your own schedule! Short- and long-term positions are offered. Work three days a week in a classroom of your choice, or daily in the same classroom or district.
Teachers On Call offers the convenience of notifying you when new job assignments are available, allowing you to accept jobs online and by phone to help manage your schedule.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute for Brooklyn Center Community Schools, please contact Teachers On Call at 952-346-1656 or apply online at www.teachersoncall.com.
THE BCCS SUBSTITUTE ADVANTAGE
- Free lunch
- Competitive daily pay rate of $150
- Pandemic leave availability if there is a COVID exposure affecting them onsite
- PPE provided
- Permanent subs will be considered for district offered vaccinations
- Onsite bi-weekly COVID testing
- NeoPath (onsite clinic offering high-quality medical care to help you improve your overall health and wellness)