World’s Best Workforce
What is the World's Best Workforce?
Raising student achievement from early childhood to college and career
The “Striving for the World’s Best Workforce” bill was passed in 2013. Under this legislation, Brooklyn Center Community Schools has developed a plan that addresses five focus areas:
- All children are ready for school.
- All third-graders can read at grade level.
- All racial and economic achievement gaps between students are closed.
- All students are ready for career and college.
- All students graduate from high school.
How is the district’s Achievement and Integration plan connected to the World's Best Workforce plan?
These achievement goals for our district Achievement and Integration plan are the exact same goals for Achievement Gap reduction in the World's Best Workforce plan. Accountability updates are provided in October and February annually. Click below to download previous updates.
- World's Best Workforce Report - October 2021
- World's Best Workforce Report – October 2020
- World's Best Workforce Report – October 2019
- Achievement and Integration Summary – 2017-2018