Health Resource Center
The Health Resource Center is currently operating. Walk-in appointments are available every Tuesday and Thursday from 1-5 p.m. Please wear a mask when you come to the clinic.
Brooklyn Center’s Health Resource Center offers free and low-cost medical, dental, vision, and mental health services to youth of Brooklyn Center Schools and community ages 0-19.
To receive services, a completed written and signed consent form is needed by the parent or guardian and is required annually for all children and youth for the following services: medical treatment, including immunizations, dental treatments, eye-exams, and mental health services. Consent forms are available online (click link below), in school health offices and at the Health Resource Center. Please be aware that Minnesota Law does allow young people to receive treatment, without parent/guardian consent, for sexual health and chemical dependency concerns.
6500 Humboldt Ave. N,
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
(located on the west end of Brooklyn Center High School)
For questions regarding the Health Resource Center,
please call 763-450-3385 ext 5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park Nicollet provides free walk-in medical services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1-5 pm (no appointment needed) during the school year. During school breaks, walk-in medical services are available on Tuesdays from 1-5 p.m. We are closed on major holidays and during emergency school closures, such as snow days.
- The Annex Teen Clinic is available twice per month for appointment-based sexual health services
- Children’s Dental Services provides a full range of restorative and preventative care
- Provides care for insured and will work with those who are uninsured on a sliding scale discount program
- Services are available during the school day for BCCS students as well as for the community (0-26 years old or pregnant). If you would like to bring your student in for an appointment, call 612-746-1530 to schedule.
- Call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100 for more information
- Mental Health services are provided by The Family Partnership, Helena Autism Therapy Center, Kente Circle, North Psychology Clinic and POR - Emotional Wellness
- Appointments available at no cost for insured and uninsured patients at Brooklyn Center Secondary, Brooklyn Center Elementary School, and the Early College Academy
- To schedule an appointment call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100 or emial HRC@BCCS286.org
Need Healthcare Coverage?
Portico Healthnet is on-site at the Health Resource Center to help our families and community with the following:
- Apply for and keep your health insurance
- Find low-cost medical, dental and vision resources
- Navigate your way through the healthcare system
To schedule an appointment, please call 763-450-3385 ext. 5100 or emial HRC@BCCS286.org
The Brooklyn Center Health Resource Center is made possible by our generous sponsors, Park Nicollet Foundation and the United Way; and by and our community partners: Park Nicollet Health Services, The Annex Teen Clinic, Children’s Dental Services, North Psychology Clinic, POR Emotional Wellness, The Family Partnership, Portico Healthnet, Dr. Frick (Optometrist), and Brooklyn Center Community Schools District.