Construction projects completed
Prior to the start of the 2020-2021 school year, construction projects at Brooklyn Center Middle and High School and Brooklyn Center Elementary were completed. Watch the below video to explore our updated learning communities!
Previous Facilities Updates
Construction Update – November 19, 2019
The new main office at BCS north campus opened. Find out the status of other construction projects
Construction begins at Earle Brown Elementary STEAM, visitor procedures change
Construction will begin at Earle Brown Elementary STEAM on Monday, June 17, 2019. Procedures for families and visitors to the building will change while construction takes place.
Construction Update – May 1, 2019
Construction work continues at BCS with the main entrance. Part of the front of the building was removed to start work on the addition and new entry.
Facilities Committee Resources and Minutes
- Click here to view the Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM Floor-plan
- Click here to view the Brooklyn Center Elementary STEAM Short Term Plan
- Click here to view the Secondary School - Main Level
- Click here to view the Secondary STEAM Short Term Plan
- Click here to view the Adequacy and Capacity Maps Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Facilities Conditions Assessment Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Meeting Minutes Feb 2, 2017
- Click here to view the Meeting Minutes Feb 16, 2017