Activities & Athletics
Welcome to the Centaur Activities Department! We aspire to provide excellent experiences for student-athletes. We believe that interscholastic activities are an integral part of the school’s total educational program: The activities program is a complete extension of our basic educational philosophy of preparing students to become productive, contributing citizens of their community. We believe that a sound activities program teaches the participants the values of cooperation as well as the spirit of competition. We believe that participation in a sound activities program contributes to the development of health, happiness, physical skills, maturity, sportsmanship, decision-making skills, self-confidence, and self-discipline of each participant.
Thank you for joining the Brooklyn Center Centaurs!
Unable to join us in-person? Click here to access our livestreamed games and cheer us on virtually!
Do you want to stay up-to-date on BCCS activities?
Here are directions to download an activity schedule to your personal calendar:
- Click here to view Tri Metro Conference Schedule
- Select Brooklyn Center Centaurs
- Select "View Schedules" on right hand menu
- Select the activities you would like to add to your calendar (click "view" below)
- Click "Subscribe" in top right corner to add to your calendar and follow directions.
As of September 30, 2022, the following changes have been implemented for the remainder of the 22-23 football season:
- Home football games will start at 5:00pm.
- BCS and visiting school students must show a current Student ID or their Student View Profile before being allowed to enter the stadium.
- Students not from BCS or the visiting school will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
- Students and other fans from the visiting team must sit in the visitor’s section on the east side of the stadium.
- No outside food, water bottles, backpacks or athletic balls of any kind are allowed in the stadium.
- Students/fans who leave the stadium for any reason will not be allowed to re-enter.
- No one will be allowed to enter the stadium after halftime.
- Elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by a paid adult and must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
Please Note: It is the responsibility of the coaches to ensure that the correct student athletes are participating in practices and games each week.
Brooklyn Center Community Schools is a part of the Minnesota State High School League. Click here to visit MSHSL website.